1. How are accents made, historically and geographically?
2. How does the body make an accent (the mechanics of the voice I guess)?
3. How do people connect their identity to their accent?
4. Who wants to change their accent and for what sorts of reasons?
5. What makes it hard to do?
6. What makes it easy to do?
7. How do you change your accent? (where do you begin and what do you need to bear in mind?)
8. How do you loose an a accent?
9. Can you keep it up?
10. Who wants to loose an accent?
11. What is hard about it? (you mentioned something about loosing your identity)
12. Are accents changing? What conditions cause the erosion of an accent?